We are a social support group for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer and intersex (GLBTIQ) people and their family and friends, living in the Albury-Wodonga region.
The group organises events to connect local people and provide a safe space, especially for those new to the GLBTIQ community.
We aim to:
- Increase acceptance and tolerance of the GLBTIQ community
- Be a resource and contact point for members of the GLBTIQ community
- Raise the profile of the group in a positive manner.
- Promotes health-based messages specific to the GLBTIQ community and to its members.
Our members come from all walks of life and all ages, from young adult to senior people. Become a member today.
Our memberhip includes:
- Singles, couples and families.
- People who have lived a heterosexual life before coming to terms with their sexuality,
- People who have always known they were gay.
- Some who just want to support their GLBTIQ friends and family.
As a volunteer community group we rely on the funding support from membership as well funding from agencies when available.
We organise regular events that you can see here on our events page, or from the calendar or links to the right. Become part of it all and join events and suggest events to our committee.